Although All Nations is based world-wide we have a growing network of Community Churches in Cape Town. We dream to see our Community Churches to grow and expand till we reach every part of Cape Town.
Our Church in Fish Hoek is primarily comprised of young married couples as well as singles. We gather every Wednesday night at 7 p.m. in a Fish Hoek home, which rotates depending on which church member hosts the gathering that evening. Every other week the church shares an in house meal prior to the meeting.
A typical Wednesday night gathering would start with hanging out with some really interesting people, sharing in what we are thankful for and praying for one another. We usually follow this up with a Discovery Bible Study where everyone can share their insights or an interactive Biblical teaching. Prayer ministry is also a large value practiced. Our dream is to see our church reach those who are interested in Jesus and those who do not know Him in our neighborhoods and being a safe place for these people to come and discover who Jesus is. The church is also pressing in to both discover and apply what it means to be a generous community who gives.
Some of the things we love doing are:
– Enjoy meals together
– Worship God in creative ways
– Discuss scriptures and discover how we can obey what God is saying
– Share our needs and offer practical and prayer support
– Listen to God together, encourage each other through prophecy
– Encourage one another on mission
– Find creative ways to serve and meet people in our local community
– Bring others into our community as we have fun together
We would love for you to come and join us. If you are interested please contact Nicholas Burke at:email@example.com