Church Planting Experience
….WE GO SO THE WORLD WILL KNOW IT’S SAVIOUR
Late April to Early May 2018 (3 weeks) + optional 10 Month of Church Planting Coaching
This training experience is designed for those that have a clear calling to make disciples and train leaders among the neglected peoples of the Earth. If you have the calling, then we can equip you with the tools to ignite church planting movements.
God longs to see His glory cover the earth as the waters cover the sea (Hab. 2:14). His desire is for every person to have an opportunity to know & love Him. He accomplishes this through His people, His church, as we make disciples who make disciples, planting churches that plant churches. CPx is a very training experience. It is intentionally designed to train disciple making church planters that go to places where Jesus is not yet known.
CPx trains leaders in the following 10 Abilities:
1. Ability to abide with Jesus
2. Ability to pray passionately
3. Ability to be a healthy person on a healthy team
4. Ability to engage neglected peoples
5. Ability to honour other cultures
6. Ability to share the gospel
7. Ability to make disciples who make disciples
8. Ability to facilitate discipleship groups
9. Ability to catalyze local leaders
10. Ability to ignite Church Planting Movements
CPX Cape Town 2018
“3 Weeks of Training in Cape Town, 10 Months of Field Experience at an All Nations approved location.”
June 2018-January 2019 – 9 month field based learnership back in your ministry location or an All Nations Cape Town church planting community
We are excited to announce our fourth field based CPx. The training consists of 3 weeks in Cape Town for preparation and a 9 month church planting learnership at an All Nations church planting location or your own current ministry location somewhere around the world.
This Learnership is right for disciple-makers in the body of Christ that have a clear calling to make disciples and train leaders among the neglected peoples where you already are working. If you’re frustrated by your lack of disciple-making results, then this training is right for you. If you know your calling, then we can equip you with the tools.
CPx Cape Town Fees (for training in Cape Town and Coaching)
Tuition fees are determined by country or origin. To find out which category you are in (A.B or C) please use this link:
Category A: TBD (South African Rand)
Category B: TBD (South African Rand)
Category C: TBD (South African Rand)
1) fill out the following online application forms Part 1 and 2
2) Have a 2 people (1 Pastor or Employer AND a 1 Teacher or Mentor) each fill out the following references and send on your behalf. Do not fill out yourself.
We will contact you to confirm we’ve received the 3 parts of your application, and will contact you again to confirm whether or not you’ve been accepted.
We have limited spots available, so apply now!
Or for more information about our other or future CPx trainings, please email Michael Sherwin at: