We are a missional family passionate about disciple-making and about starting rapidly multiplying movements of Jesus followers. We are passionate about engaging those who don’t know Jesus on the fringe or neglected places of the earth. Our focus expands out from Cape Town and to many countries in Africa, the Middle east, Indonesia and the Himalayas. In each of these areas our mission entails disciple-making movements of healthy churches.
As well as simple and reproducible church communities, we want to see maturing, diverse forms of church. Communities who passionately pray, who are committed to lives of intimacy with God, who build up other believers by seeing and celebrating the five-fold ministry expressed, and by joining Jesus on adventure to those who don’t yet belong to His family.
We invite you to join us on mission in one of 3 ways:
Join one of our community churches and learn to live out your life in a radical community that prays, worships, studies the scriptures together and reaches the community with the love of Jesus.
Intern or volunteer with us. Come along for 3-6 months and get involved in a local ministry in Cape Town.
All Nations is involved in several of our local communities in Cape Town. We have teams in Masiphumelele, Ocean View and Pollsmoor. Read more about their work here.
We realise the enormous value of the marketplace in God’s kingdom, both as a resource for mission, as well as an area for mission. With this in mind we aim to do 2 things:
1. Partner entrepreneurial missionaries with business people and finance. One of the greatest challenges for many missionaries is the area of sustainability and resources while on the field. Great initiatives often battle to get off the ground without support in these areas. We have a program called DZALA which trains missionaries as tentmakers, partners them with a business mentor and creates a funding path to see a business start and thrive within the special conditions of the mission field.
2. Train those in the marketplace with the tools and skills to be disciple makers in the work environment. We see from the scriptures that Jesus spent much of his life in the marketplace and we recognise and affirm God’s calling on those who spend time here.
Speak to us if you are interested in any of the following areas:
1. Missionary tentmaker interested in developing your skills or getting connected to the program
2. Business person able to help develop sustainable business ideas
3. Mentor – an experienced business person who would like to mentor a ‘tentmaker’ missionary
4. Seed Funder – interested in assisting All Nations grow the DZALA seed fund to fund these initiatives.